[IMC-US] Indymedia.us, Press Release and Features from the OP Wire

max max at michiganimc.org
Sun Oct 17 18:03:36 CDT 2004

so is everyone cool with that press release?  we should get a kick-ass press
list together and empower a few people to answer queries from the press.
also there should be a few quotes in there.

we should also decide on an editorial policy.  I think there was an informal
consensus on this:  http://indymedia.us//en/2004/08/673.shtml but feel free
to correct me.  if there was not yet consensus I would say give it 48 hrs
to bring up any problems or make suggestions before it becomes adopted as a
working policy.

were we going to do another round of outreach to other IMCs?  I can't really
tell which IMCs are involved and which ones are not involved (and for what
reasons if that's the case) but it would probably be good to send another
blast to US IMCs letting them know we're getting ready to give live and the
URL for the list to join up.

if people on this list need editorial access, speak up.  also if people need
help using mir.

also- please hang out in #us on IRC; it's pretty lonely right now.  it's
only me and bht sometimes.

max

---

Quoting bradley at riseup.net: