[IMC-US] Linking of the front page

Ana Nogueira ana at riseup.net
Sun Oct 17 12:41:40 CDT 2004

I might be in a minority, but I always close windows accidentally when a
link I clicked on does not open in a new window. This happens to me all the
time in google news and it drives me batty.

I also like the new window thing because it allows me to explore a site
deeply without having to retrace my steps too far back to find my original
starting point.

Just my experience,
ana