[IMC-US] Linking of the front page

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sun Oct 17 19:15:15 CDT 2004

personally, i use a browser with tabs, and obsessively scan documents
for interesting links, open them in background tabs, keeping the
original window open and focused.  i despise links that pop up in new
windows...not only can it be distracting, it assumes that that's what
the user wants to happen(it may or may not be) without giving them a
choice.

john