[IMC-US] Comment on About Us from "anti-racist"

max max at michiganimc.org
Mon Oct 25 09:29:27 CDT 2004

I agree that the "about us" could use some work.  I'm going to add some (if
not all) of those links to it now.  I still think we should send out press
releases if we're going to: election day is 8 days away.  I also think that
we should post announcements to IMC newswire.

yes, there is a lot of stuff that clearly needs to get done.  there's also
nearly 60 people on this list.  this project or proto-collective will never
reach a state of perfection that will make us all totally comfortable with
going live.  I don't think that this (valid) criticism from anti-racist
should make us not move forward with the site.  I think we should be
working out these problems as we encounter them.

-so, I will post those links to the email lists and wiki and all that.
-can someone who admins the email list address the concern of language
options on the email lists?

max