[IMC-US] Ideas for features

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:07:13 CDT 2004

Doing the Iraq feature,from a US perspective, after the election sounds
good, but why not run a feature right now on Global about clues that a
ground attack on Fallujah is imminent?

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/