[IMC-US] Re: Ideas for features

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:20:45 CDT 2004

I'll focus on #2, The Day After, but will need help w/links, etc.. Also,
recall our earlier conversations about relying heavily on features already
coming over the newswire from the locals? I think we should bear that in
mind using such features as the base for the US feature whenever possible,
adding text & links where approporiate, yes?

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/