[IMC-US] Re: Ideas for features

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sat Oct 30 18:28:10 CDT 2004

d.o. i like the idea of having the syndicated wire to the base for
feature, but definately creat a new article, never edit a local feature or
add anything to it.  this would be editing other peoples work (even if you
do mean to just make it better, you could distort the msg of the orginal
poster)

this is especially true in the case of portland features, becasue we dont
write them, all of our fetures come from anonymous open posters to the
site.  but i think by pulling pieces from each article and then linking to
the original like a "stacked" or "double" feature

as for the day after, and the elction, we could be working on getting all
of that information together NOW and post it as a special feature to the
site that constantly stays at the top.  which i think would be beneficial.
bht

ahhh! Tribal Scribal