[IMC-US] Another draft of press release.

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:34:06 CDT 2004

Excellent. How about my earlier question about who sends it where and when?
It seems like "when" might be Sunday night, yes? How about who sends it
where? This is the breakdown i asked about this morning:

<<Should we take like categories to send it out to, like 1)other independent
media; 2)liberal media; 3)p&j groups; 4)media activist groups; etc.? >>

If this works for everyone, people could pick a category and ask the list
for any additional links they don't have, UNLESS someone is sitting on the
mother of all lists, of course!  :)

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/

I like