[IMC-US] Re: Ideas for features

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:47:19 CDT 2004

Sounds ok to me, much like we did at Global. I guess my take came from
earlier conversations about editorial proceedure that have since evolved. I
certainly don't want to be rewritting other peoples work w/o consulting
w/them. :O

The Day Aftrer approach sounds good as well. One thing though, from this
end, i'll be away from the monitor on 11/3 from Noon 'til dusk (EST) at our
own local event and tomorrow from 3pm on. Soooo, that leaves me tonight and
early in the morn to start a draft for others to do with what they will.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/