[Fwd: Re: [IMC-US] feature wire balance]

max max at michiganimc.org
Sun Oct 31 16:49:06 CST 2004

the reason that our lists is on groogroo is because it was set up through
the UC-IMC by request after the meeting at the allied media conference two
years ago (!). in retrospect we decided it would be a good idea to keep it
there in order to reduce unneeded traffic on the global listserv.

we now have an alias at lists.indy so people can send email to either
address.

max