[IMC-US] What's Crackin'

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue Sep 21 02:22:11 CDT 2004

Hey what's up people.

It's been about 3 weeks since the last email on this list.

I hope that people have been able to decompress from the RNC (though, I'm
sure more decompression time is needed for some people...)

ok, with all seriousness and sensitivity, I just wanted to inquire about
the status of going public with indymedia.us.

Is there another link that can be sent out for the admin / editorial
interface?

This one linked from the bottom of the left column does not work anymore
(or, at least has not been working for a while....)

admin >>
https://usimc.kicks-ass.net/us

Can we list the editorial static
http://indymedia.us/en/static/editorial.shtml

under
participate

    * publish your news
    * links
    * about
    * contact
    * support
    * involve
    * syndication
    * volunteer
    * upcoming
    * videoprojects
    * videochannel

And, we still need an 'About Us'
http://indymedia.us/en/static/about.shtml

Ok, I hope that everyone (on this list...) is doing ok.

Take care. Keep in touch.

Bradley
santa cruz