[IMC-US] What's Crackin'

john duda john at manifestor.org
Tue Sep 21 09:48:43 CDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 12:22:11AM -0700, bradley at riseup.net wrote:
> Hey what's up people.
>
> It's been about 3 weeks since the last email on this list.
>
> I hope that people have been able to decompress from the RNC (though, I'm
> sure more decompression time is needed for some people...)

yep, it's time to get back to work.....

> ok, with all seriousness and sensitivity, I just wanted to inquire about
> the status of going public with indymedia.us.

we should figure out some sort of schedule/division of labor for
clerking the newswire and categorizing local features....and we should
put in a contact db entry for us.indymedia.org so the local sites
start picking up the site in cities.inc

https://us.indymedia.org/us

> This one linked from the bottom of the left column does not work anymore
> (or, at least has not been working for a while....)
>
> admin >>
> https://usimc.kicks-ass.net/us

fixed now, it points to right site.  the kicks-ass url has been allowed to expire.

> Can we list the editorial static
> http://indymedia.us/en/static/editorial.shtml
>
> under
> participate