[IMC-US] What's Crackin'

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 07:13:32 CDT 2004

It must be syncronisity. I was thinking just a few hours ago about asking
for a new deadline. Seems like we should DEFINATELY be on-line for the
elections, if not the debates.
Also, we need to talk about outreach: getting the word out beyond our own
sites about the US IMC.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/