[IMC-US] feature request and html correction

Bradley bradley at riseup.net
Tue Apr 5 23:57:09 CDT 2005

hey nick and all,

we addressed this email right away during the indy.us meeting. you can
read some relevent notes below. perica has an admin accoutn and can
cetainly promote any features that she wants, especially from houston
imc. nick, perhaps it would be a good idea for you to have an admin
account and promore features. also, the more people from houston that
send an intro to the list, the better.

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsRollCall
(this may, or may not, be completely up-to-date)

onto has promoted the food not bombs feature from houston.

sincerely,
Bradley

* * * * * * * * *

notes from the indy.us meeting happening right now...

there are my thoughts:

If people work with a local IMC, and want to promote an article, i
really think they should have an admin account

muna    write him and say that.

bradley    unless you are part of small IMC and you are stretched too
thin, then local IMCs need to have people to promote features... HiMC
certinaly seems to fit that bill

onto    is there a process for getting admin status, posting features,
etc.? (off topic?)

muna    houston is syndicated?

muna    the process is you ask me, bht, or john, as we are the three
people who have the ability to add people.

 muna    i, though, just got this ability and have no idea how to use it.

bradley    houston is syndicated, there is sorta a process for features...

 bradley    the process is either promte them yourself, or ask others
what they thick about it

onto    kindly requests such status [request to have an admin account]

muna    john, you still here?

muna    can we hook onto up right now?

 john    yeah, onto

john    personaly i like to ask, sometimes it might turn out that people
have interesting links to add from a different imc

bradley    i'm with you on that one john

john    i also think it gives us a sense of who is paying attention to
the site and the list

muna    alright, i proprose that onto make the houston piece a us feature.

muna    right now.

onto    alright ill try

bradley    second that

muna    and someone.. um, bradley?... write to nick and say that:

muna    1) he, or someone else from houston ought answer roll call

muna    2) he, or that someone else should get admin ability.