[IMC-US] feature request and html correction

nick sarsnic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 04:45:25 CDT 2005

My intro:
Hi I'm Nick from Houston
I do photo, video, web, text, radio and admin stuff
I have been volunteering with indymedia for 5 years
you guys all rock and I support your good work!

making me an admin:
I don't think there should be admins at all, I think we should have
the local editors simply tag the stories that they think are
appropriate for the center column and it should syndicate.  However,
until such time as that happens, or (as it seems) if people would
rather have a human workgroup making decisions, the extent of the
input I would like to have is essentially the same - I'd like for
those of us in Houston to be able to indicate the stories we want to
see as US features.  I don't mind doing this at all, I am happy to
promoting to features the occasional Houston article, but I can't
commit to doing other stuff regarding the feature column.

Peace
Nick