[IMC-US] Re: coordinating coverage of the A16 events

asad a. asad at freeradiodallas.net
Wed Apr 6 12:19:46 CDT 2005

> 1) Will there be a local solidarity action which your local IMC will
>    be covering?
 Yes, A16 Dallas: Spank The Bank!:
http://ntimc.org/newswire.php?story_id=2201

> 2) Is your local IMC planning any special coverage of the IMF-WB
>    protests?
 Not that I know of, we just will be having to check the newswires of north
texas indymedia, austin indymedia, and houston indymedia.

Free Radio Dallas will be streaming Portland IndyMedia Web Radio, and we are
giving out the number for people to call in and give their accounts, so it
would be good to have people listening to that stream to put braking news on
us indy.

There will also be autonomous direct action taking place in the days leading
up to the event, but I will take care of coverege for that.

Any other cities?

love and rage,
asad
 --l-i-s-t-e-n--