[IMC-US] Google News

evan anarchogeek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:18:22 CDT 2005

I'm working for a company which contracts with google to provide
services for blogger. I see folks from google a few times a week,
nobody from the google news team, directly, but plenty of folks inside
google. If we had a plan for going to google, and saying, index this,
this is what we want you to do with indymedia, i could arrange the
meetings and move that forward.

I've noticed that google news in english indexes much less of
indymedia than the other languages.

-evan