[IMC-US] fixing banners

john duda john at manifestor.org
Thu Apr 21 13:57:24 CDT 2005

i think the current site looks somewhat amateurish when viewed on a
large screen, when only maybe half the browser window is used. i also
not sure if the current design would look good centered.

Personally, I really want to see more info visible at a glance, and I
don't think the stretched banners look that bad....

Any one else want to weigh in here?

john