[IMC-US] fixing banners

bht bht at indymedia.org
Thu Apr 21 14:01:48 CDT 2005

i think the stretch banner looks fine, but then again i wear all black.

i think the site will look great stretched out, as I have noted before,
and if we give more room to syndicated local features, so they can more
readily have images and look great.  I would even go so far as having
equal widths for the center column and the right column, making ther
only difference the length of time a promoted feature stays up.

those're my thoughts!
bht