[IMC-US] banner

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sat Apr 23 11:29:29 CDT 2005

so i mocked up the site with a stretching banner:

http://indymedia.us/en/index_test.shtml

i don't think it looks all that good...(well it looks good on my
smallish screens, but kind of silly on a huge powerbook)

so maybe i'll give up for now....i can go ahead and fix the accent on
the n in espanol, but we will get fuzziness on the images since we
have to decompress and then recompress the jpgs.  or we could try to
get insanely tricky and float the accent over the n as a separate
image, but i'm not sure that my css kungfu is up to that.

john