[IMC-US] banner

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:39:26 CDT 2005

The mock up seemed to look better the first time around, but maybe i wasn't
taking a careful enough look. In any case, across the entire page seems
better to these eyes (as would some of those lifeforms not restricted to two
legs ;)

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/