[IMC-US] banner and Indy.us working with local IMCs

Aaron Couch imonfire at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:07:58 CDT 2005

i prefer the fixed width. my vision of the US site is a site that functions
as a portal to US based indymedia stories. the audience for the site
includes those involved with indymedia, activists, as well as the general
public. i think this is best served by graphically rich, polished looking
site that is engaging for someone who is not familiar with indymedia. in
that vein i think we should stay away from the full screen blog style
format. i would like to further suggest that the site be less text-heavy.

i think the present banners are pretty sharp. i'd like the rest of the site
to to look as polished. if others agree with that i would be interested in
putting work into it. forming a web working group responsible for the
graphical upkeep (as opposed to the editorial) or engaging more designers
would be a means toward that end.

again, i think this is a really exciting project which i appreciate being
able to share my opinions on.

best,

-Aaron