[IMC-US] Re: [Imc-us-editorial] may day feature!-from Boston

ibm at linefeed.org ibm at linefeed.org
Tue Apr 26 14:45:02 CDT 2005

it makes sense to me to have a link to indymedia.org from a us-imc blurb
about mayday. but remind me again how "folks have been trying to use
this as a way to subvert global imc."

whatever the case may be, what seems important at the moment for the
basically online entity that calls itself us-imc is to figure out a way
to be consistent in its work. given the relatively small number of
people that promote local IMC's features, discuss on this list, etc. i
would tend toward a syndication-only or syndication/special feature
model.

-ian / san francisco imc