[IMC-US] dada sites hacked

john duda john at manifestor.org
Thu Apr 28 13:02:33 CDT 2005

if anyone out there has a local imc whose site has been hacked due to
the recent dada vulnerability, and doesn't have local techs who can
correct the problem(join #tech) in a timely manner, we can point your
site at indymedia.us temporarily until your server gets put back
together.

let me know if you want this, or better yet, hop on irc #tech and tell
someone you need your imc pointed at indymedia.us temporarily.

if any one takes this option, please put up a start special that says,
due to technical difficulties, such and such sites are off line, and
are being temporarily redirected to this site.

john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826