[IMC-US] Collaboration--WALMART?

Todd Wolfson twolfson1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 15:31:08 CDT 2005

Would it make sense (and not be too difficult) to
create a Walmart collaboration list so that we can
talk about the mechanics of this without bogging
everyone else down. We could leave it open so anyone
that wants to get on can and we can have a more open
discussion.
todd

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/08/110407.shtml