[IMC-US] Collaboration--WALMART?

Hiraeth hiraeth at riseup.net
Wed Aug 10 22:09:33 CDT 2005

Hi,

I would also love to see such a collaboration, too.  Our county has
successfully fought the intrustion of Wal-Mart, but is now trying to fight
one  trying to sneak in on the border between two counties in a very poor
area.  A local "Fight Walmart" has formed through the labor unions, so we
should start generating stories about a local fight soon.

Let me know ahead of time if you need a particular type of piece (i.e.
local interest focus, personal focus, etc.) and we'll try to produce it.

solidarity,
Hiraeth, scimc volunteer