[IMC-US] Collaboration--WALMART?

dirtyjoe at riseup.net dirtyjoe at riseup.net
Wed Aug 10 17:18:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

I just wrote a sweet long email and then my computer time ran out.  so I
will just make a short list about walmart and arkansas IMC.

1.  Personally I would help admin a walmart collaboration page and do my
best to help make it a sweet spot on the internet.  Then all local IMCs
could link to it whenever they get a new story about walmart.  Would need
some initial tech help but I can pick these things up pretty quick.

2.  Very excited about Greenwalds film which should have some arkansas
produced footage in it.  The local peace group is doing a screening in
fayetteville and hopefully our collective will do a screening in the
parking lot of the walamrt across the street from their corporate
headquarters in bentonville.  kind of in their face.  walmart is all
scared of this november and they just announced a "wamlrt is good for
america" conference to coincide with the films release at an undisclosed
location.

3.  Does anyone on this list perhaps know Greenwald or anyone with Brave
New Films personally.

joe
arkansas IMC