[IMC-US] Re: [Imc-us-editorial] Yead End Compilation of Stories?

onto onto at riseup.net
Thu Dec 29 17:47:19 CST 2005

This is fantastic! thanks john.

I'm not sure how to organize this yet, and how to weave the story
together, but i think its a great project, and now much easier to do
than before.

one way would be for some people to pick different months to focus on,
round up the good stories or summaries, and then take each persons focus
and compile them together into a single piece.

another way to focus could be for people to pick seasons, or regions of
the country, or themes to organize. for instance, someone can look at
winter stories. or someone could choose the southwest. or someone could
sift through stories on police brutality.

many, many possibilites.

caminar pregunatando,
onto