[IMC-US] syndication issues

Matt Fitt fotomatt at cruzio.com
Mon Feb 7 23:56:22 CST 2005

Hey imc-us folks,

The site looks great! Thanks for all your work on it.

One issue, however: A number of the syndicated articles, particularly from
sf-imc, are just reposts from relatively mainstream media sources.  Is there
some way that the syndication streams can be modified, filtered, limited so
that these things don't get through?

For me, when I see a stream of local indy articles from around the country
it makes me really happy. it's a reminder of how much great work is
happening all over the place.  But when, instead, I see a long column of
articles from the Nation or the SFChronicle, it gives the false impression
that we're not doing much as independent journalists.

Thanks again for all the wonderful work.

Matt Fitt

Santa Cruz, CA