[IMC-US] PROPOSED: promote "PropaGannon scandal rocks White House"

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:09:51 CST 2005

The piece is now on NYC & the U.S. newswire. I propose we promote it to the
feature column. The title has been changed to "Thinking about Gannon-gate"

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/