[IMC-US] [Fwd: indymedia.us coverage of ciw tour]

john duda john at manifestor.org
Wed Feb 23 09:27:48 CST 2005

ok i went ahead and made the topic-event....

feel free to add the alert and the ssp when we get some text for it.

maybe the alert should go to the topic page, and we could have a topic-special
which links to the ciw

http://www.ciw-online.org/images/East%20LA%20to%20Irvine_1/20040302a_CIW_0276.jpg
is a nice image which could be used as the basis for the alert....

john