[IMC-US] POSTED - Speaker at Faneuil Hall....

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:29:18 CST 2005

**********

Speaker at Faneuil Hall vote fraud rally reportedly claims Boxer will
protest 2004 election

Boston- 04 Jan 2005   A credible source who attended last nights vote fraud
rally in Boston reports that ReDefeatBush.com founder announced that Sen..
Boxer will "protest the vote".

"I just got back from the rally in Boston at Faneuil Hall. There were about
400 people there and many fine speakers. Perhaps the most exciting news is
that David Lytel, the founder of ReDefeatBush, said that senator Barbara
Boxer said she WILL step up to protest the vote. This of course elicited a
lot of cheering. You can report that I (and about 400 others) saw and heard
David Lytel say this loud and clear. Whether it will actually happen remains
to be seen, but he certainly seemed to believe it close to 100%.

Other exciting news is that Jonathan Simon, who has been in front of efforts
to analyze and publicize exit poll data, has said that a very telling
analysis of the exit poll data conducted by Steven Freeman will be released
tomorrow (probably - they are working under great pressure to finish it
ASAP) and that it will be provided to congressmen."

(signed by Scott)

[break]

Here is the post-rally report from ReDefeatBush (note no specific mention of
Boxer, but also the teaser in paragraph 3):

Mr.. Adams is With Us

Boston 1/3/04 12:14PM "Patriotism is not enough," wrote Audous Huxley, "but
neither is anything else. Science is not enough, religion is not enough, art
is not enough, politics and economics are not enough, nor is love, nor is
duty, nor is action however disinterested, nor, however sublime, is
contemplation. Nothing short of everything will really do." I had the
tremendously exhilarating feeling tonight in Faneuil Hall in Boston that we
had before us the right measure of everything: skill, timing, luck and
confidence. To Bostonians Faneuil Hall is a curious old building in the
midst of Quincy Market, a place where the marketplace of stuff displaced the
marketplace of ideas long ago. It is simply impossible not to be moved by
the statues of the great orators who have spoken in this hall, from Adams to
Frederick Douglas. A man can be free at Fanueil Hall, and stand and speak in
a clear voice.

Tonight what was once the cradle of liberty -- where John Adams renounced
his British citizenship and became an American -- was packed with people
shouting "count every vote" as the speakers made a clear and compelling case
that George W. Bush did not win a legitimate election on 11/2.

We expect big news tomorrow about the challenge and who supports it. Expect
a major story to break in the morning and for it to have hit California by
mid-afternoon.
Our first quarter page ad in the Washington Post will run. If we can gain
support in the Senate here is our analysis of how things could go if this
is, indeed, the great unraveling we all hope it can be.

Visit our briefing page to see some of what will be used in the
Constitutional Challenge and join us for our online discussion of
Constitutional interpretation, legislative strategies and parliamentary
tactics.

Tonight in Boston we showed Linda Byrket film "Video the Vote" which we have
on BetaSP tape for the news media. On Thursday we need you with us in
Washington. We are now expecting Rev. Bill Moss, Rev. Jesse Jackson, David
Cobb, Granny D, and musical guests the Swing States Road Show, Yikes McGee,
and Jack Chernos and his Department of Justice. There will be stuff
happening from 10 to noon -- including, if I can trust my e-mail, a
spontaneously organized Sons and Daughters of Liberty Fife and Drum Corps
that will be all drums, no fifes -- we moved the start time to noon because
the actual joint session of Congress begins at 1:00. Since it may be a cold
day and since we are not sure how long our outdoor vigil will last, we want
to do whatever we can to ensure that there will still be a crowd with us at
the end of the afternoon to welcome and thank the brave Members of Congress
who carry forward our challenge. If you want to tune in we will be live on
RadioLeft.com.

And if you are still not convinced to give us your financial support read
this list of 30 things we have done for you since election day. If you want
us keep doing more of what we're doing, please contribute to pay for the
lawyers and stages and everything else.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/

*******