[IMC-US] Re[3]: [Imc-us-editorial] Shall we break the story?

Nancy Shia nshia at fednews.com
Wed Jan 5 13:48:52 CST 2005

FYI:  Lytel is not very reliable.

His phone numbers are 202-253-1330 and 202-966-0040.

His paid assistant at redefeat bush is Bruce, and his phone number is
703-527-5386.  Bruce is a pretty straight up guy, and I would trust him.

Please do not disclose where lytel's phone numbers came from.  You may get
no information if you do.

Nancy
DC IMC