[IMC-US] RE: bht's proposal

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:51:11 CST 2005

I think everyone should take a few deep breaths, maybe go outside for a long
walk. Rancor will not bring anything positive into this discussion;
constructive criticism however, will.

I have to say when i first scanned the proposal nothing stood out as all
that problematic. Then, after reading a few comments i saw that there were
some potential problems. Only a reasoned, RESPECTFUL discussion will bring
this thing to resolution. Let's save the pithy comments and clever bon mots
for the forces of darkness.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/