[IMC-US] all volunteer PROPOSAL

bht bht at indymedia.org
Fri Jan 14 12:27:42 CST 2005

perhaps in this irc discussion we can also talka bout some visions that we
have for the site and see if we can come up with anything common and play
on that.

it would be cool if folks that wanted to be involved threw out a couple
day/times (and zones) that usually work best for them.

and any agenda items they would like to see discussed.  apparently the
agenda already looks like this:

1.  decision making
2.  houston volunteer proposal
3.  short visioning ( where folks can just throw out any visions they have
for the site and then they can be compiled and perhaps at a later
'meeting' they cn be processed )
4.  site layout/design
5.
6.

it would be better to keep agenda items short becuase meetings over
machines tend to be hard.  so many just picking out an arbitrary amount of
agenda items and procesisng them as best possible.  any takers?
bht

ahhh! max