[IMC-US] op wire

bht bht at indymedia.org
Thu Jan 27 11:14:40 CST 2005

open publishing wire.

i am sitting here waiting and there isnt much i do ont he internet aside
from imc work.  i was running low on that, so i decided to look at the op
wire for indy.us  amazing!

it was just what i had hoped for.  there isnt spam there that i noticed at
all, all reportbacks, some could be filled out better, but the best part
is that it is from places that DONT have a 'local' imc.

like the syracuse ny folks and the providence ri folks and posts from san
antonio, nashville, etc.

it would be great if we could monitor the op wire better.  i dont know the
best way to give the better airtime.

john, could we make them 'syndicated features' and they will still work
properly?  yeah, so thats that.  and it is exciting.
bht