[IMC-US] where are you?

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Sun Jan 30 20:26:19 CST 2005

hey ian and all,

just to clarify (based on my interpretation), what bht sent out was in
regards to portland imc and not indymedia.us

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz

by the way.... we, as in some kind sole(s), really ought to look into the
syndication coming from sf-imc onto indymedia.us cuz like a dozen or so
articles show up at once on the local featues wire and it looks really bad
to have a group of more than a dozen features from a single local imc in a
row....

* * * * *