[IMC-US] where are you?

Ian M ibm at linefeed.org
Sun Jan 30 21:19:59 CST 2005

On Sun, Jan 30 05 at 06:26:19 PM, bradley at riseup.net wrote:
> just to clarify (based on my interpretation), what bht sent out was in
> regards to portland imc and not indymedia.us

thanks. my impression initially had been that it was going to suggested
that imc us use it. whether portland imc lists sf imc is, of course,
another issue that isn't appropriate for this list i'd assume.

> by the way.... we, as in some kind sole(s), really ought to look into the
> syndication coming from sf-imc onto indymedia.us cuz like a dozen or so

we are aware of the problem and will take care of it as soon as
possible. thanks for the reminder.

ian / sf imc