[IMC-US] RE: [Imc-us-editorial] Va. Military Institute story, but Richmond site down

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:04:55 CST 2005

So you have no copy of the original story? Have you tried a google search in
"cached"?

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/