[IMC-US] ImcUsMeeting2005July5

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 01:08:01 CDT 2005

please note, gdm put out this offer (request for help):

* hey - anyone wanna help with g8 dispatch???

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/DispatchTutorial
(for g8 media coverage)

*************************

ABOUT THE indy.us MEETING

hi all,

i did not have time to format the notes, sorry.

if somebody has the time, that would be great.

it looks fine if you go the wiki and click "edit"
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsMeeting2005July5

these were the....

Possible Agenda Items:

    * Intros
    * Tech Support for Local IMCs
    * site design
    * working on collaberation features
    * newswire: promoting articles from the open-publishing neswire to
the center column and hiding articles on the newswire (we did not
discuss hiding articles on the newswire).
    * ImcUsOutreach checkin
    * how to improve rss feed
    * hey - anyone wanna help with g8 dispatch??? (did not get to this
one...)

also, here is the wiki page Tarik mentioned.
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsCollaborations

--

bye bye,
Bradley

for sending encrypted email; my public key can be found like this:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 3683D076
Key fingerprint = 0519 0638 F36A 0B1E 2338 C3E5 5561 DAB0 3683 D076