[IMC-US] Stop the Border vigilantes reportbacks

onto onto at riseup.net
Fri Jul 15 14:11:41 CDT 2005

Hello,

   This weekend there is going to be a lot of people going out to Campo,
CA to confront the border vigilantes and the institutionalized racism
that they're bringing with them.

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/109826.shtml

    We hope to do reportbacks nightly, with call-ins and photos, video
etc. Of course, all depending on if we get internet and/or phone service.

   Is there anyone who will be at a computer this weekend from sdimc
willing to help with posting stories, audio, photo, video?

   Anyone from radioActive or other radio stations interested in taking
some phone calls, archiving them on radio.indy?

   Anyone from us-imc interested in coordinating something as well?
Updates? Topic special?

   We hope to get the people there themselves to write the reportbacks
and post them at night.

  If none of this works, we might just have to wait until Monday.

   thanks for the support,
      onto from san diego indymedia