[IMC-US] Indymedia CD

sheri at speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 6 12:59:53 CDT 2005

Hi,

I haven't heard anything about this and I spent some time with google trying to find out more info.  I haven't seen any response to Deva's earlier email to this list and no one has responded on the communication list.  It seems at this point to be a project initiated from outside the "formal network".  I've emailed the record company who is "advertising" the benefit cd to ask for more information.

Love
Sheri