[IMC-US] Indymedia CD

Sakura Saunders ssrecords at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:48:52 CDT 2005

I know these kids from way back in my high school days. I am sure that
whatever is happening is totally innocent. We used to do Food not
Bombs together and set up shows for peace punk bands.
Hopefully, this will all work itself out soon.

-Sakura
indybay

On 7/6/05, Mike Topper <mtopper at riseup.net> wrote:
> I contacted a friend who is in one of the bands listed on the comp.
>
> he didn't even know they were on the comp.  He's checking into it to see
> what the deal is.
>
> -Mike
>
> bradley at riseup.net wrote:
>
> > I got this email yesterday on this list, as well.
> >
> > Anyways, personally, I have not heard about this CD.
> >
> > And, i have not heard back from anyone else (on this list) about this CD.
> >
> > I HOPE I'M WRONG.....  THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCAM.
> >
> > Maybe it was done with the best of intentions......
> >
> > Either way.... It is really f**cked up that this CD is being sold
> > (especially without even talking to this list....)
> >
> > Deva or anyone else... is anyone willing to contact "GC Records" to
> > ask them what this is all about?
> >
> > sincerely,
> > Bradley
> >
> > * * * * *
> >

> > deva wrote:
>

> --
>
> my public key can be found by:
>
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 26A5C87F
> Key fingerprint = 49EA 4436 DCCE 2354 88C6  C61F 4B18 96B1 26A5 C87F

"Believing that they possess consciousness, men have not exerted
themselves very much to acquire it."     - Nietzsche, The Gay Science