[IMC-US] Indymedia benefit CD

Heela Naqshband heela_naqshband at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 23:15:06 CDT 2005

Hello!

My husband and I run a small indie/punk label out of
our home and decided to release another benefit CD
(our first being for RAWA), this time to help support
IndyMedia.

We attempted several times over the past year to
contact various IMCs, but only heard one response
(from someone at LA IMC). This person who initially
responded told us that he had forwarded my emails to
his entire listserve, but after he left IndyMedia he
told me that another volunteer would be in contact
with me. I hadn't heard from her until very recently
and she had only a vague idea of what was going on, so
the entire process has been a bit confusing for us as
well. We thought we had everything figured out, but
are now getting emails from various IMCs?  Please see
below for my recent email exchange with Anna Kunkin of
LA IMC.

I hope this helps sort things out. All we intend to do
is support a cause we believe in.

Thanks and keep up the great work! Contact me with any
other questions.

Take care,
*heela*