[IMC-US] Collaboration: Walmart

dirtyjoe at riseup.net dirtyjoe at riseup.net
Sat Jul 9 13:44:14 CDT 2005

Great news to me.  I am strangely obsessed with walmart (it all stems from
an early childhood accident with a wrench from there breaking and me
slicing my wrist on my bicycle).  We have lots of footage from walmart
protests in Arkansas at the shareholders convention, interviews with local
organizers, and quite a few connections from some of the oddest places in
the emerging global anti-walmart movement.

So...I am totally into helping with a walmart collaboration.  There are
actually a few documentaries being made about walmart right now.  Wal-town
is making a film about walmart in canada and so are two people with
canadian public television.

joe
arkansas IMC volunteer

Hello, friends. Yeah, Im pushing this theme. For good