[IMC-US] Re: [SDIMC] whoa! google news?!

onto onto at riseup.net
Tue Jul 19 13:03:00 CDT 2005

So this is pretty incredible. Indymedia news stories from San Diego IMC
and global imc has just taken over the Minutemen news in the "Google
News Section", which until today, has been dominated by 190 stories of
the corporate press.

At a time like this, when media is the major weapon of the border
vigilantes, its amazing to see what a little independent journalism can do.

I'm cc'ing imc-us because people there are working on google news
syndication too.

I'm not sure why or how this happened, but i think its a major victory,
both for independent media and for the human rights groups working
against the minutemen.

border love,
onto

san diego imc slave