[IMC-US] unbalanced

nick sarsnic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:04:04 CDT 2005

It would be neat if we as editors of locals could tag certain articles
not to go to the US feature wire when we make the feature.  So many of
the features we run just don't need to go to that rss - such as
repeats of articles off another imc.  And further, I think it is
important to give editors of locals, be they editors of the US-IMC or
not, the power to decide which ones need not go to the US site.

I'm assume most people agree that whatever our solution to this
problem is, we shouldn't be asking SF to change or question whatever
their policy is regarding when, why or how many features they post to
their own features column.

Peace
Nick