[IMC-US] Help with syndication

Tarik Abdelazim modocpress at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:43:20 CDT 2005

Binghamton's been trying to fix syndication feed for
some time now. Our own veteran tech guru is a bit
stumped. Spud couldn't find what was wrong a few weeks
ago and a recent email to dadasupport has gone
unanswered.

Anybody know another dada site that had problems with
syndication and has since resolved them? Perhaps that
might be a smart contact.

Anything would help, because we're running out of
options.

peace,
tarik
binghamton