[IMC-US] Help with syndication

Chris Anderson chanders_imc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:58:42 CDT 2005

nyc has had some problems intermitently, usually when
we change servers. i'm not a tech, but i've been told
the problem is with our chon jobs not running
properly. i dont know if thats it, or what can be done
ot fix them. but i think they're easily fixable for
someone who knows how.

chris
nyc

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsMeeting2005June18