[IMC-US] reconnoitering

john duda john at manifestor.org
Wed Jun 22 20:17:23 CDT 2005

just so no one wastes any time contacting them with no info, nj-imc
was hacked, and was severely missing tech people, and the server in
brasil where they were hosted couldn't unhack the site, so they were
dormant and kindof freaking out about next steps for a while, but now
one of the phillyimc tech folks who has just moved to new jersey is
coordinating with brasil to get them back online.

my guess is that, having that info and all, reaching out to them and
seeing what can be done to help them out/build regional solidarity and
productive working relationships(i think philly is already planning
maybe on trying to do this?) would probably be cool and appreciated...

john